Thursday, March 6, 2008

Sleepy Britton



Britton is in love with his dad. All he talks about is his dad. The other day when I went into his room to get him from his nap he asked me, "Wheres dada?" I told him that he was home (which was unusual considering his busy schedule.) He looked at me with a confused look on his face and said, "No, dada at school. " It is neat to see the bond between both of them. I love how Britton is always right next to his dad. This photo is just so typical of both of them.

2 comments:

Jed and Leona said...

your kids are soo cute! it's so fun having two boys together and watching them grow up and watching the bond between them expand. mine are 20 months apart and are 'little buddies'. you can check us out at jedleonaburton.blogspot.com

McKenna said...

That is so sweet! That is one thing I am looking forward to seeing; my future kids, bonding with my husband. I can think of nothing more rewarding.