Friday, March 21, 2008

Like Mother, Like Son


Poor kid--he has a sweet tooth just like me. I turned around just for a second in the kitchen and when I looked back at Britt he was sucking the Hershey syrup like it was a bottle. So we don't have many sweets in the house right now because I am trying to eat healthier (trying is the key word.) I have been waiting for easter to eat my favorite Cadbury chocolate eggs. You know the ones that have the hard shells in the various pastel colors with the luscious, rich, divine, milk chocolate centers? I just love the way they melt in my mouth. . . . and the shell--did I mention that? SOOOOO GOOD. I told myself I could eat as many as I wanted on Sunday only but yesterday we went to our good friends' house for dinner and she had a bowl of them out! That plan went downhill!! I literally ate the whole bowl with only a little, little, little help from Chris. Thanks Josie!! Or should I say no thanks. ;0)

No comments: