Sunday, March 2, 2008

Britton's New Bedding
















This is my newest project. Britton had the cutest cowboy crib set that I made him right before he was born. I had to put it all away because the mattress needed to be lowered which made the bed skirt drag. Plus Britton started using the crib bumper as a step to get out of his crib. Because of that his room now looks very bare. I didn't want to spend any money on new bedding because I am hoping in the next year or so I'll have the boys share the room but only if Britton becomes a better roommate! So Britton and I went down into my basement and we went shopping through my business fabrics. He picked the airplane fabric out and I put minky with it (he loves minky). It only took me an hour to do the pillow case and the blanket which is quilted and bound, too. Dang I have gotten fast!! It is so rewarding to make things for my boys because they appreciate it so much. He loves it!

2 comments:

Katie said...

stephie- I LOVE that you have a blog now so I can keep in touch! Keep those posts coming!!

Colbert said...

I once made a quit for Eowyn when she was around 2 1/2. We went to the store picked out the Winne the Pooh fabric made the quilt etc... she still can't sleep without it and she is now 7.