Saturday, March 29, 2008

Carter Dressed Himself Today















So, like I have said, Chris has been gone a lot and there are just some things that I have had to give up on lately. Today it was how Carter was dressed. So this is what he wore - A blue sweat suite that should have been given to the Salvation Army 2 years ago when Carter grew out of it, boat shoes without socks, a big green beanie, garden gloves (I DON'T KNOW WHY), and a blue jacket that wouldn't even zip up. Although he looks like the biggest goof ball, I love that he loves it! All day he was strutting his stuff with his new I-dressed-myself confidence. Although he looks cute, maybe dressing my son is something I won't give up on quite yet after all. BUT HE IS SO ADORABLE!

4 comments:

Katie said...

He looks so cute! & I think it really tells what a good mother you are to encourage his creativity!
Oh! & I hope you get some orders from my friends & that you didn't mind me sharing your info- your stuff is just so cute! Have fun at Linz's wedding & tell her I said congrats & tell your family hi! Man, this is a long comment! Love ya- Katie

Stewart Family said...

So cute! You gotta love a kids creativity. The gloves; awesome :o)

The Carlson Crew said...

Stephanie, I'm so glad we finally connected again! It's been 5 years, probably! Your boys are darling, and you guys sound busy. We commiserate you on the boards studying...yuck! It'll pay off though, someday.
Hey, I love your bags. How can I order one? Here's my email: peteandchrissycarlson@gmail.com.
Love, Chrissy (wife of Pete :) )

Scott and Jillian said...

He is so big! It looks like you guys are doing wonderfully!