Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter fun!

On Saturday, Carter and I started to make the boys' Easter baskets out of old paper bags. I learned how to do this while teaching the after-school kindergarten class. It was so much fun. Carter really got into all the crumpling.





The finished bag. Carter was so excited about dyeing the eggs, as you can see.







The Easter bunny came so the baskets are filled and ready for the boys.







Yaaaaaaaaaay, they love them!! Carter loved the finger skateboard. Britton loved the candy.







Ready to dye the eggs.








Carter's doing the dipping. Just like his dad, he has to be perfect.








Yikes. Britton's new smile. How do we fix that?








I heard a big crash and thought that one of the boys were messing with the eggs and when I went into the Kitchen I saw Chris stumbling to get all of the eggs off the floor that he had dropped. Oh well, we were going to have egg salad sandwiches for lunch anyhow.

We had a great night, too. We went over to the Rosengren's house for dinner and had a wonderful time. The food was good and the company was great.

5 comments:

josieposie said...

What are you doing up so early?

Kenz said...

I wish I was as crafty and creative as you are! Those baskets are adorable. Such cute boys, too!

@lliE from FreshlyCompleted said...

So, the question is...Did Chris drop those eggs trying to juggle them?

Also, cute baskets and Super cute huggin' boys.

Nicolle said...

Ok why did I not know that you had a blog? How are you long lost friend? I cant believe how big Carter is and is hair is dark now, where did the blonde go? Seriously i cant believe how big your boys are!

The Ehat Family said...

OK so I ma a newbie at this blogging stuff. Do people ever reply to what is written??

Josie- I got up at 8:00. That is SOOO late for me. What time do your kiddos let you sleep till??

Kenzie- Next year I'll put direction up on how to make the baskets. Also, I LOVE your children's easter outfits!! I wanted to get that tie for my boys from the Children's place too! SO Cute.

Allie- Chris is better at juggling than he is at holding things. He's got butter fingers.

Nicolle- I know Carters hair is so DARK now since we started to grow it out. It might become lighter when we are done hibernating for the winter. Also, Kennedy is the cutest little girl and your as good looking as always!!