Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Water Baby

AHHH, life is crazy!! This isn't the first time Britton has done this, either! I had just gotten Britton out of the tub and gotten him dressed and we were in his room when I saw him bolt off with a little smirk on his face. I knew what was going to happen so I started to chase him which only made him go faster. I was just about to get him when he did a full on dive into the tub. He dove because his little legs are too short to step over. This kid keeps me busy but he is so much fun! I wish I could have gotten a good picture of his face but, like I have said, this kid won't stop moving.

1 comment:

McKenna said...

Great Idea! I have always wanted to jump in the pool fully clothed.

Although, I am sure it is was much fun to clean up soaked pjs, and diapers. He sounds like a character.