Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My Hubby is Famous. Well, Kind Of


When Chris came home today he was so excited to show me this. I guess it was the talk of his school. Try to find Chris. This photo was put on the front of the WDA magazine which is a dentistry magazine that a lot of people get. Chris told me that he thought that the photographer was just taking pictures for her personal use and if he would have known that it was going to be on the front of the magazine he would have centered himself a bit more. I think he is just SO cute and funny. CUTE Chris.

3 comments:

@lliE from FreshlyCompleted said...

TELL ME...you Must tell me that Chris Photoshoped this! I know he did. That's SO funny. J- and I just cracked up at that!

The Ehat Family said...

No he didn't! Funny huh.

McKenna said...

That's an awesome .15 minutes of fame!