Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day


Carter just went to his very first valentines party! He is just growing up too fast. Last night we went to Walmart to get him some cards to pass out. It took us 45 minutes to get there because we were in a big storm. We luckily got there safely but, because of the weather, I was trying to rush through the shopping and somehow Carter's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Valentines didn't make it home. We got home and I decide that with Chris's help we would make some superman Valentines day cards on the computer. Well I won't say any more but take a look. They were a big hit!!

1 comment:

McKenna said...

Being a kid on Valentine's Day is the best! I'm glad to see that super man worked out.

I'm also glad to see you've joined the blogging industry. Can't wait for more updates!!

McKenna