Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Our Eight Year Wedding Anniversary





We have been married for 8 years!! I don't know why but I am so excited to say that. We had a wonderful anniversary yesterday and all though it was filled with the everyday jobs (work, kids, house, baby, etc.) we were able to go out to dinner--a fun date with just us and Macie. To start off Chris surprised me with a "walk down memory lane scavenger hunt" with twelve cute clues that mentioned some of our best memory's and leading to a love note and flowers. Then we took a trip to Costco like the old days when we would go on dates there and eat the samples. Chris had to go to work but I surprised him after work and with a change of clothes and a gift and we went out on a date to Elephant bar. My good friend watched the boys and we brought baby Macie with us because she thinks "breast is best". It was wonderful.


9 comments:

@lliE from FreshlyCompleted said...

you guys are so cute!

Anonymous said...

congrats! I am so happy for you. I still remember that time I was staying at your house and you can home from this dance. and you proceeded to tell... no, show me... how close you and chris danced that night and you were so excited about it! haha. i also remember that morning when you threw the alarm clock at linzi. hahaha

Becky said...

Happy Anniversary!

Tim and Sara said...

Happy Anniversary, you guys! By the way...I hope you know I will babysit those boys anytime for you!

Katie said...

Happy Anniversary guys! What a cute picture with Macie:) She is getting so big!

Amy said...

Happy 8 Years!!

McKenna said...

What a fun and clever gift, a walk down memory lane. 8 years better have contributed to many of those! How wonderful! Congrats!

Amy and Dane said...

Happy anniversary! You two are too cute

Shalet said...

Happy Anniversary!