Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Things Kids Say...

A week ago Carter's Sunday school teacher told me that Carter told her that Chris and I do noogies (that thing where you rub a fist against someones head) in our bed. Why does that sound dirty and where did he get that from??

Britton told Chris "Dad I had a dream about Macie last night. It was a cute nightmare."

Also, tomorrow Macie is going to get professional pictures done. We are also going to do family pictures but I am trying not to think about that considering that I am pretty darn heavy and have only lost a few lbs since going into the hospital to have her. OH WELL!! SO I made her a tutu and a flower headband. Here are some practice pictures. I think the colors are cute and will be so much better when a person who knows what they are doing does it. :)



4 comments:

Amy said...

Darling!! And too funny!!!

McKenna said...

That's hilarious! Did he pronounce it noogies or noggies? Either way that's too funny! Creates a nice little imagery in ones head. ;)

The pictures will be great that outfit is so fun!

The Ehat Family said...

Woops! I meant to spell noogies. Good to hear from you.

Steph

Dennis and Amber Ogilvie said...

I don't think I ever congratulated you on the birth of your little girl! She is so adorable. Hope all is going well in New Mexico!