Saturday, October 23, 2010

A Quick Trip to Utah

A few weeks ago I got back from a quick and fun trip to Utah to celebrate the new baby that will be coming into Jimmy and Linzi's home. We had a surprise shower for Linzi at her mother-in-law's home and it was great. The home was decorated so cute and everyone brought great food. Linzi ended up loving all of the gifts which was amazing since she is the take-back queen. I would say it was a big success.


Invites that Chris and I made.




Linzi at 34 weeks! 


My brother-in-law is a sales person for medical equipment and he sells the Jazzy wheel chairs. Those things are DANG fast and I crashed it into my moms Volvo. Whoops. Well, I guess he rides it pretty often to get mail. One day he went out without the chair and his neighbor was shocked to see that he wasn't disabled. Look how skinny his legs are... I can see why the neighbor would get confused.


When I was at linzi's home I found both of us standing the same way with our right toes tucked under. Crazy.


Say no to (butt and boob) crack.


Dan and Kristen. I love to see the way the babies love him.

Macie in a Sunday dress celebrating Jeanine's and Dan's birthday.

It was such a great trip and I can't wait to see that new baby!

2 comments:

Amy and Dane said...

Hey who does your brother work for? Dane just started doing that too! I wonder if they work fir the same co?! Small world.

The Ehat Family said...

He works for a company named Orbit, I think. Do you have Jazzy wheelchairs hangin' out at your home? Those things are cool--way better than dental equipment.

Stephanie