Friday, August 20, 2010

Macie's Bedroom

We had so much fun dressing up Macie's room. It was a total group project. Chris made the cornice board and painted all of the furniture white, Linzi painted the wall pink and made the framed graphic art, and I made the bedding. I wanted to hang a chandelier (but we're renting so I don't think we will) and I need to get some more accessories but I am just waiting for the perfect ones.



Linzi made the graphic art and gave it to me as a gift. Cute, huh?
I made the bedding using a mixture of Joel Dewberry's Avery line and an Amy Butler new decor print. Nice and Girly. Do you think I am EXCITED to have a girl?

Random cute picture taken yesterday. She has grown way too fast and her eyes are for sure blue now.

6 comments:

@lliE from FreshlyCompleted said...

Wow! That is SO cute! You must love sitting in that room with her!!

Janelle Ehat said...

Oh Steph!!! She is so adorable I just want to squeeze her!!! I can't wait to meet her in person!! Miss you guys!

Jessica said...

So cute! I love decorating. I'm so glad you posted these pictures. I'm happy for you that you have a daughter!

Katie said...

so cute, steph! can't wait to see more pics of your place!

Sherri said...

The cutest ever! Love it!

Becky said...

Of course Macie would have the most gorgeous room imaginable. Did you make everything yourself? I also love Macie's outfit. Check our blog to see Macie's older twin :)