Monday, September 27, 2010

Macie's Two Months Old

Geeze, I sure love this girl. I can't believe that time has flown by so fast. She has been the best baby ever. She sleeps between 6- 8 hours straight per night and smiles at everyone. Her favorite thing is the fan, lights, faces, her daddy, milk, sleep, her brothers and I am sure she thinks I am OK too. She makes the cutest noises ever and they are so girly. She is still spitting up like crazy but she seems to not be affected much by it.

Today we took her to her two month check up and she weighed in at 11.6 lbs and she is in the 75th percentile for both her weight and height while her head was in the 25th. Our boys were always small and short, with big heads. All in all she is happy and healthy and we feel blessed to have such a sweet girl in our home.

Here are a few photos of the last few weeks:


Chris is a sucker for Vans and his daughter.

Asleep in the bumbo.


Like Brother, like sister.


She looks like she needs fruit on her head like the Chiquita banana lady.

3 comments:

Amy said...

She is just too too cute!!!! I love her vans...gotta get Reagan some of those!! We kinda like converse around here but those are super cute! I love her red bow in the last pic! So cute...did you make it?? I want to know how if you did! (please) my blog went private...so email me if you want to read...do you have my email?

We are 3. said...

Steph, she is adorable! Your house looks like it has come together too! It sounds like things are going really well for your little fam. We miss you in WI!

Janelle Ehat said...

She is SO ADORABLE!!! I need to squeeze her!!! I can't wait to get to hold her and love on her! And you guys too of course! Glad we have a date to look forward to now!! Only 2 1/2 months!!