Monday, September 13, 2010

Macie's Blessing

We were able to bless Macie last Sunday in our new Rio Rancho ward. Both of our parents were able to drive in from Utah and we had some friends come in from the surrounding areas. It was a wonderful blessing. I was thankful to Chris for blessing her with the name we both agreed on. He had teased me quite a bit that he wasn't going to and I told him if he wanted to raise his children with a mother he shouldn't do any quick switches on me. :) Afterward, we had a dinner with all of the people who stood in the circle. It is wonderful to be surrounded by old friends, new friends and great family. Macie is such a lucky girl to be surrounded by so much love.










1 comment:

@lliE from FreshlyCompleted said...

So Sweet! I LOVE her little dress. We'll be in the market for one soon, too.