Thursday, May 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Chris!

We have had one full week of Birthdays! Britton's is on May 5th and Chris's birthday in on the 8th.

I can't believe that Chris is 27 already!

I saw This on Kinzi's blog and thought it would be fun to do for Chris's Birthday:

What is his name? Cristopher J Ehat

How long have you been married? 5 years and 7 months

How long did you date? We dated for 2 years. Then he was gone for 2 years on his mission and then when he got home we dated for 4 months before we were married. So we dated for 2 years and 4 months, and new each other for 4 years and 4 months. LIFE HAS BEEN FUN!!

How old is he? 27
How old are you? 25
Who eats more sweets? Me. He likes salty things.

Who said "I love you first"? I think we agreed on it at the same time.

Who is taller? He is 6 inches taller than me.

Who can sing better? We're both about the same.

Who is smarter? Totally him!! He is so smart. He knows so much that it just flies over my head. I think that it has been a great blessing that he is so smart because it is nice.

Who does the laundry? Unfortunately me.
Who does the dishes? I hate dishes, so he has always done them. Now that he's gone all the time, I have had to take over, ugh.
Who pays the bills?Again, he has always done them, but that is now becoming my thing.

His guilty pleasures? Comedians. He loves finding YouTube clips of all his favorite comedians. That's really not a guilty pleasure, though. I'm the one with the sweet tooth. He hardly even watches TV. He's got a lot of discipline.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do. Only because the door is on that side so I can be closer to the kids.

Who mows the lawn? Him. I've never mowed a lawn in my life.

Besides you, who are his best friend? He and I aren't really groupies. We've got a wide array of friends but our best friends would probably be our families.

Who cooks dinner? I do, but he always insists on taking 1 night a week, just to give me the night off. He's really good too!

Who drives? He does.

Who is more stubborn? We both agree that he is and that's saying a lot because I'm pretty stubborn myself.

Who kissed who first? He kissed me!
Who asked who out first? I got the ball rolling, but he asked me on the first real date.
What was your first date? For our first real date we doubled with his brother. He made me dinner and than we went to see Elf. He hasn't stopped laughing since.
Who proposed? He did, but we had already picked out my ring, so I knew it was coming.

Who has more siblings? I have 5 and he has 4.
Who wears the pants? I have a strong personality, so many of you might guess that I wear the pants, but you would be so wrong. He most certainly wears the pants and is pretty much the last word in our house. He lets the kids get away with much less than I do. When it comes to money he is a conservative and I am a liberal. He has spent the past 4 years just trying to cut spending. Actually, we both like running a pretty tight ship.

What is your favorite thing about him? He is a passionate guy who shoots for the stars in every area of his life. He is a romantic husband and a loving father. He knows how to work hard and stay positive 100% of the time. He's got his priorities in the right place and he is a man of character. I am a very lucky woman! Did I mention that he is a neat freak who loves to clean?

No comments: