Monday, May 26, 2008

Another One Bites the Dust!

Let me start by saying: never underestimate a swinging person's momentum. Britton had to learn the hard way. He accidentally walked in front of someone swinging on the swing set. I saw it right before it happend and can't seem to get the image out of my head. I can still see Britton's little body being slammed into the dirt/woodchips. I ran to get him and when I flipped him over he had a split lip, bloody nose, major scratches and to top it off a huge mouthful of dirt. I hope it heals quickly.

This is one of our neighbors who had an accident going down a hill. I just thought it was funny. They look like they have the same disease.

2 comments:

Stewart Family said...

Oh man! Poor guy.

Sean and Chelsea Van Wagenen said...

Your boys are getting so big and so cute!!! I cannot believe they are getting so big, so when are you going to have another one? Hope everything is going well for you guys!!!