Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Britton Needed Stitches

My poor baby Britt had a bad day today. While I was making lunch, Britton slipped off his chair and split his chin. At first I didn't even notice it. I just picked him up and continued to make lunch when I felt that my shirt was wet . I looked down to see what it could be and saw that it was covered in blood. Luckily his doctor is just down the road. I raced down to the office and she gave him stitches. When I was trying to explain what had happened Carter interrupted by saying, "His shoes were slippery." I felt so bad for him they had him strapped to a papoose to keep him from moving. He was so ticked off that he got his feet loose and kicked off both of his shoes and screamed so loud and got so worked up that he was soaked in sweat--I felt so bad. That kid has a temper but if someone had me tied down I would have one too! All I have got to say is POOR BOY.

2 comments:

The Ostlers said...

oh no, poor britton, Ryder had a couple of accidents today too, but didn't need stitches!
I miss you guys

@lliE from FreshlyCompleted said...

poor little guy. I know that i so in my future with my wild one and it's soo scary.