Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Newest Addition




Maylee Maree
Born on November 19, 2010
1:35 am
7lbs 5oz
20 inches long

Oh my goodness! I am so excited that Linzi and Jimmy just had their baby! It has been a long wait for both of them but by the looks of it it was well worth the work to get this perfect person into their family. It sounds like she had a short labor and was only in the hospital for three hours before she had her. Her water broke while she was cutting Jimmy's hair. So he is looking pretty hot and handsome with half a haircut. I am so happy for them and I can't wait to meet her! It is a good thing my car is in the shop because I would have raced down there in the middle of the night. Chris keeps on reminding me that I have responsibilities here so I
gotta wait for a few more weeks to see her. 


 


These are their maternity pictures. Done by Brody Dezember in SLC.






No comments: