Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Things Kids Say



Yesterday we went to the bank and for some reason it took a while to fill out the slip of paper and Britton said to me "Mom if you take me to McDonalds I will let you go to the bank." He looked at me with this look that told me that he thought that the bank to me was like Disneyland to him. Little did he know a nap for me would be like the magic kingdom to him.

Britton loves his costumes but his favorite lately is The Incredibles super hero outfit he has. It is a nice one with all of the muscles built in. The other day I pointed to his chest and asked him what it was and his reply was"incredible boobies".

A few mornings ago he came into my bedroom to wake me up and I noticed he had an interesting outfit on. He had his PJs I had put on him the night before with undies over it. I asked him why and he said, "To keep my penis warm, Mom." Then he gave me a look like I should have known. Considering that I don't have that body part I assumed it was cold and let him keep his extra pair of undies on.

He just keeps me on my toes and I love it.

No comments: